Saturday, July 7, 2012


Daisy, the second book in the Newport Ladies Book Club series, is by Josie Kilpack. I quite enjoyed reading about the same time frame through the eyes of a different character. Seeing Daisy, reluctantly, at first become a part of the book Club, and watching her grow and share her problems with the other ladies, was an enjoyable read. The trials which she goes through, while different from my trials have helped me to find a perspective and appreciate the growth my own trials have brought into my life. I had a hard time putting down the book to get other things done, sort of like when you visit a friend and you don't want to leave your friend's side.
I'm looking forward to the next book in this wonderful series of four books written by 4 talented authors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to look up the first book in this series. If it's anything like my book club, there could be some very "interesting" things going on in that book. Ha ha. Glad I found your site on Linda Weaver's blog. I've bookmarked you, so will check back to see what you post each week.